AIN, Guwahati has the state the art infrastructure and facilities which are conductive for effective learning. The labs and the Library are continuously equipped with the latest Teaching Aids, Books and Journals.
- Adequate space for students in each class room.
- Fully Air Conditioned class rooms with provision for adequate ventilation and lighting.
- Teaching Aids including Smart Board, Green Board, White Board, LCD Projector, OHP, Charts and Models.
- Un interrupted electricity connected with 100 KVA Generator and On-line UPS facilities.
- Provision of Individual sitting
There are six highly equipped laboratories to provide practical experience to students by simulating real life situations which enhance teaching learning process.
- Nursing Arts Lab - With state of the art models and equipments (ie CPR Training Mannequin, Practi- Man Half Body CPR, Human Dummy etc).
- Nutrition Lab - All equipments, kitchen utensils and ancillaries (ie Refrigerator, Microwave Oven, Water Cooler with Water Purifier, OTG, Dining Table etc) are available.
- Biochemistry Lab – Well equipped with Hot air oven and microscope available.
- Computer Lab - 15 computers with Internet facility and Online UPS connection.
- Maternity and Child Health Lab – Well equipped with latest technology Mannequin (ie Advance Delivery and Maternal and Neonatal Emergency Mannequin, Labour Delivery Simulator, New Born Mannequin, Pediatric Resuscitation Mannequin etc).
- Community Health Nursing Lab - Community Health Bags with necessary articles, Models, Charts and latest Audio Visual Aids for Teaching learning activities in the Community Health Area.
- Library is well equipped with a good number of Textbooks, Reference Books, as well as periodicals along with CD’s.
- The Library has an area of 3000 square feet with Air Conditioned facilities having the seating capacity of more than 75 users at a time.
- All documents in the library are arranged subject–wise, with the help of Dewey decimal classification, 22nd edition. All books are Bar-Coded.
- Library has a collection 5168 no of books (Cost Rs 27.9 lakhs).
- Library has total FOURTEEN (14) no of Journals (National – 07, International – 07), EIGHT (08) Magazines along with THREE (03) daily and ONE (01) weekly newspaper.
- Air conditioned with a seating capacity of about 200 students. Motorised Projector Screen and PA system exists.
- Institute has Four (04), 40 seater Buses for transportation of students from Hostel to Institute and Clinical Areas. One (01) Light Vehicle is also exists for administration and emergency purposes.
- Essential Services. Adequate elec/ water supply/ sewage facilities are existing in the Institute. Alternate electricity arrangements have been made in the Institute by installing a 100 KVA Generator.